Monday, February 16, 2015

Redheads who Love Fashion


Hi Blog and Fashion Lovers. Here is my first doll entry.

 Featuring today's look is the beautiful Eugenia Frost. Eugenia, according to Integrity Toy's creator Jason Wu, is a beautiful young lady around my age (allegedly). Her story plot surrounds her being a young English Lady who climbed her way to the top by marrying Perry Marino, a successful cosmetics businessman. She is also cousins with Vanessa and Veronique Perrin, successful cosmetics entrepreneurs. 



For this look, I decided to completely change her image and make her appear more age appropriate, considering she's most likely in her 30's and lying about being on her mid twenties. 

I re-rooted, or re-installed a new set of locks in red and did a minor make up touch to match the new and more vibrant color. I also made her a dress based on the Lanvin 2010 Fall Collection.  


Here is what the doll looked originally. Photo belongs to Integrity Toys. 



1 comment: